Job: Print Designer
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 2,600 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Print Designer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Develop new catalog cover and page concepts, both independently and with Art Director and/or Senior Designers.
- Create corporate print and electronic materials, including direct mail pieces, billboard ads, internal print collateral and PowerPoint presentations.
- Implement changes as directed and pre-press production for all design projects.
- Create photo concepts and direct photo shoots in our on-site photography studio.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 5+ years Graphic Design experience in a Creative environment.
- In-depth knowledge of design and catalog layout.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Bridge) using Mac OS X.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience a plus.
- Portfolio that reflects appropriate B2B experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Complete insurance coverage - medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
Join us at one of our Open Houses every Wednesday from 5 PM to 7 PM at our Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie!
Skills / Requirements
Position is located at our new Corporate Office in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (Kenosha County).
Click the link below or mail your resume to:
12575 Uline Drive
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Fax: (262) 612-4252