Job: Catalog Design Director
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 2,600 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Catalog Design Director at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Develop and execute layout design concepts for 536-page direct mail catalog.
- Direct and translate conceptual input into designs and photography.
- Lead and contribute to cover creation and concepts for main catalogs.
- Develop photo concepts and work with Photo Director to execute them.
- Evaluate and improve creative processes and workflows.
- Establish, implement and maintain quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field.
- 10+ years Catalog Layout Design experience in an in-house Creative Department (Catalog or Direct Mail).
- Extensive experience with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Complete insurance coverage - medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
Join us at one of our Open Houses every Wednesday from 5 PM to 7 PM at our Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie!
Skills / Requirements
Position is located at our new Corporate Office in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (Kenosha County).
Click the link below or mail your resume to:
12575 Uline Drive
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Fax: (262) 612-4252