Job: Senior .NET Developer
Senior .NET Developer
Uline seeks a Senior .NET Developer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
* Develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
* Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications.
* Monitor and ensure optimal performance for e-commerce websites.
* Stay current on best practices in IT technology, IT processes and application development.
* Work with team members on multi-person projects. Conduct code reviews and share knowledge.
* High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 5+ years software development experience.
* Proven experience using T-SQL with an ability to write stored procedures, user defined functions and SQL queries.
* Solid understanding of architecture of web applications, object oriented design and relational database design.
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
* Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control and build management a plus.
* Experience designing or architecting large-scale web / e-commerce applications with web services a plus.
* Client-side scripting experience with AJAX frameworks, jQuery and HTML5 a plus.
* Experience with data modeling and/or developing and working with reusable frameworks a plus.
* Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
* 401(k) with company match.
* Generous paid time off.
* Tuition reimbursement.
* 3 bonus programs.
* Click here to learn more.