Job: Product Build Implementation Coordinator
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at The Mark Travel Corporation
- 1 Product Manager
- 2 Account Manager - Trisept Solutions
- 3 Customer Care/Call Center Supervisor
- 4 Project Manager - Trisept Solutions
- 5 Marketing Manager - Trisept Solutions
- 6 Group Travel Intern
- 7 Manager- Relationship Management (Las Vegas)
- 8 International Intern (Bilingual)
- 9 Controller - Corporate
Requisition Number 12-0097
Post Date 5/14/2012
Title Product Build Implementation Coordinator
The Mark Travel Corporation provides leisure vacation packages to over 200 destinations worldwide. We are the company that the world's leading airlines and hoteliers trust to manage their vacation brands and take care of their customers. We hire top talent to create the best products and deliver the highest level of customer service. The strength of our company is outstanding people caring about the people we serve. If you strive for excellence and have a high level of integrity, we're interested in you!
The PB implementation Coordinator supports the Product Build Department's goal of providing a quality product, a critical component in the end to end process. They execute hotel build processes and changes in an accurate and timely fashion.
* Enter all contracted net rates for hotels using SBT Net Rate and Discount screens
* Communicate hotel build progress to appropriate departments within the company
* Create and maintain codes in the vendor file and Easylink screen
* Create and maintain codes in the code sheets
* Enter information in the Property Name Maintenance and City Code Cross-Reference screens
* Map hotel codes to applicable business units
* Create and maintain hotel family policies, itineraries, minimum night stays, and arrival/departure restrictions
* Enter into the system the initial level of rooms and cutoff for hotels
* Investigate and resolve Case Management files
* Double-check co-workers builds and revisions
* Implement special project builds such as upsell room categories and DisneyWorld sales
* Answer hotel build and hotel promotional questions via email and phone as needed
Skills / Requirements
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or at least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records and other office procedures and terminology.
* Complex Problem-solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
* Judgment and Decision-Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
* Learning from Past Experience - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
* Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times
* Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* Time Management - managing one's own time and time of others
* Deductive Reasoning - The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
* Inductive Reasoning - The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions
* Number Comprehension - The ability to add, subtract, multiply or divide quickly and correctly
* Oral Communication - The ability to listen, understand, and communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
* Originality - The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem
* Problem Recognition - The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong and generate possible solutions
* Selective Attention and Multitasking - The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted or the ability to shift back and forth between two or more activities
* Written Communication - The ability to read, understand and communicate ideas in writing
Benefits at a glance:
*Medical Insurance *Dental Insurance *Vision Insurance *Short and Long Term Disability *Life Insurance *Flexible Spending Account *401(k) *Vacation and Holiday Time Off *Tuition Reimbursement *Travel Opportunities *Team Member Referral Program *Wellness Program
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks
To apply directly to Mark Travel, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online.