Job: Account Manager - Advertising Sales
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at The Mark Travel Corporation
- 1 Media Account Manager
- 2 Account Manager - Trisept Solutions
- 3 Product Manager
- 4 Marketing Manager - Trisept Solutions
- 5 Manager- Relationship Management (Las Vegas)
- 6 Project Manager - Trisept Solutions
- 7 Customer Care/Call Center Supervisor
- 8 Customer Care Specialist
- 9 During Travel Customer Service Specialist - 2nd Shift
- 10 Accountant
- 11 Database Administrator - Trisept Solutions
- 12 Group Travel Intern
- 13 Controller - Corporate
- 14 International Intern (Bilingual)
Requisition Number 12-0004
Post Date 6/20/2012
Title Account Manager - Advertising Sales
VAX VacationAccess is a worldwide leader in online leisure travel marketing and distribution connecting travel agents and travel suppliers. The VAX VacationAccess Strategic Account Manager is responsible for working closely with advertising prospects and existing advertising customers to sell advertising solutions that align with their specific business objectives. See what we are about at http://www.vaxvacationaccess.com/
We are seeking a driven, career-minded hunter with strong phone and face-to-face online advertising sales skills to interact with mid to senior level managers/executives to exceed revenue targets. In return we offer a generous base salary plus commissions.
* Collaborates and maintains process and knowledge alignment throughout VAX VacationAccess team.
* Maintains interpersonal relationships with multiple external prospects and customers. Interacts with La Macchia Enterprises support departments, specifically Accounting, Finance, Corporate Marketing, Relationship Management and Trisept Solutions
Skills / Requirements
*Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college or university. *3 years advertising sales experience. *Excellent prospecting, problem solving and closing skills. *Ability to travel. *The capacity to manage multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. *Ability to collaborate in an intimate team setting. *Demonstrated consultative selling skills, solid phone demeanor and ability to travel to conduct professional in-person presentations are required. *Travel industry experience a plus.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
*We wear jeans! *Generous base salary plus commissions. *Medical Insurance - Effective the first of the month after start date. *Dental Insurance *Vision Insurance *Short Term Disability *Life Insurance *Flexible Spending Account *401(k) *Vacation and Holiday Time Off - Three weeks your first year, four weeks your second year. *Tuition Reimbursement *Travel Opportunities *Wellness Program
To apply directly to Mark Travel, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online.